Galley set up and SOP's
Along with their comprehensive yacht training courses and yachting certificates, the crew training specialists can also offer Galley Set Ups and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) services.
OceanWave Monaco will undertake a full assessment of the vessels safety equipment, all galley equipment, and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), specific to the yacht in question.
“All yachts, regardless of size, need SOPs to ensure that they remain fully adherent to all legal requirements, as well as providing a safe working environment for crew.”
After an on-board visit we provide
- Implementation and training of HACCP checks
- Implementation and training for pre-requisite programs
- Risk assessments and evaluation of galley, pantry areas, store rooms and refrigeration areas
- Health and safety procedures for galley, pantry areas, store rooms and refrigeration areas
- Marpol procedures in reference to galley/vessel operations
The yacht will receive
- Galley/Interior crew manual. The manual details of aspects of Food Safety, Health and Safety and Standard Operating Procedures required to meet current legislation.
- Full implementation and training of standard operating procedures.
- Required documentation for presentation to inspectors.
- Preparing and finalising of the yacht’s SOP’s Manual